What to expect at ski areas this season
Know before you go!
We want your experience on the slopes to be an enjoyable one so before you leave home, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Check the COVID-19 policies of the ski area you are planning to visit. They may have important changes such as requiring reservations, specific parking instructions, time limitations, etc. Click on the logo of the ski area below to learn their policies.
- Make sure the whole family has face coverings! They will not be mandatory outdoors, but some ski areas may require them when you head inside.
- Dress for the weather! Last winter outdoor dining was popular and fun. Many ski areas will continue to offer this option.
- We suggest planning a trip to the slopes during off-peak times if possible.
- The demand for rental equipment is high. If you need equipment, make arrangements before you head to the slopes. Many ski areas will have the option to fill out rental forms prior to your visit. Don’t dust off that old equipment unless you have bindings checked! You may want to rent from a ski shop nearby or have them check your old equipment. Check this page for a retailer near you.
- Please be patient and kind!
- Have fun, stay safe…Ski Well, Be Well.
Please see the table below for each ski area’s updated policies for COVID-19 precautions this season. Check back often, as we will update these links throughout the winter. Also, please read this document from the National Ski Areas Association. Ski Well, Be Well!