White Gold Card – Program Details
- The White Gold Card looks like a credit card, divided into squares.
- Each ski area is assigned to a square and one square is designated for the ski tune-up.
- The purchaser takes the White Gold Card to the ski area’s lift ticket window, where that ski area’s square is punched out.
- White Gold Card skiers are allowed to ski one time at each ski area, midweek or weekend.
- The card is valid for the entire ski season except for December 24, 2022 through January 2, 2023.
- The cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To get the tune-up and hot wax services, White Gold Card purchasers take their skis or boards to one of our participating ski shops.
MSIA developed the White Gold Card as a fundraising endeavor and limits its production to 400 cards.